NJCAA Connect Step-By-Step Guide
Creating Account - Athletic Director Creating a Student-Athlete's Account:
- Hover over "Eligibility" on Connect's main navigation bar and select "Eligibility" on the drop down
- Click "Review Eligibility"
- Scroll down until you see "Create Account" on the right
- Fill out the needed information and click "Save"
Creating Account - Student-Athlete:
- Go to connect.njcaa.org
- Click on “Create Account”
- Click on “Student Athlete”
- Fill out all the information including “Member College” (take out the school’s address and put in your personal address)
- Click save
- A new page will appear. Fill out the rest of the information and then click “Finish”
For a printable copy of these instructions, click here.
Page last update - 7-22-19 | For questions, contact: Michael Orokos - email@example.com