NJCAA Connect Step-By-Step Guide
Eligibility - Athletic Director:
- Hover over "Eligibility" on Connect's main navigation bar and select "Eligibility" on the drop down.
- Click "Review Eligibility."
- Scroll down and search for student. (If the student does not have an account, please create one for them).
- Click on the student's name to view the student-athlete's eligibility application.
- Enter their academic information by clicking “Add” then proceed to fill out the page. Click “Save & Close.”
- Click “Next” and then add any hardships or exceptions that may apply to the student. Click “Save & Close.”
- Click “Next” and then add documentation. Click “Save & Close.”
- Click “Save.”
- If you need to submit eligibility for another student-athlete, select “Add Additional Student.” If you do not need to submit eligibility for another student, select "Finish."
- Once you complete a team’s eligibility, go to the rosters, scroll down, sign the form, date it and save signature. Student-athletes will be notified for their review.
Eligibility - Student-Athletes:
- Select "Hi, your name" in the top right corner.
- Click on “Eligibility Review.”
- Click on “Review/Sign application.”
- The application will come up. Scroll down, click on the plus sign (+), sign the report.
- Click “Save.” Then click “Save & Continue.”
For a printable copy of these instructions, click here
Page last update - 7-22-19 | For questions, contact: Michael Orokos - firstname.lastname@example.org